- To enhance the vibrancy of parish life in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis.
- To promote good stewardship so that parishes are financially viable now and into the future.
- To ensure that all parishioners have opportunities for quality lifelong Christian Formation, including supporting new initiatives for youth and young adults and promoting vocations to ordained and lay ministry.
- To strengthen service to those who are marginalized.
- To build a greater sense of unity among the many cultures in the Archdiocese.
- To advocate for peace and justice in the Church and in the world.